Yet there are so many people eager to get out there and do it!
10 Reasons why we are fat!
- No exercise.
- Not enough exercise, less than 3X/week.
- The computer world of TV, video games, iphones, ipad etc.
- The food on our plate are full to the edges, causing us eat too much per serving.
- Not eating enough natural foods grown from the earth or from animals.
- Eating too much fatty foods.
- Eating too many packaged foods with hazy ingredients, these chemicals play havoc on our hormones hence metabolism.
- Addicted to high carb foods with empty calories.
- Too much sugar.
- Stress and negative thinking.
We have the best resources in the world at getting healthy and staying in shape.
We have health food stores, diet centers, fitness centers that are springing up at every busy corner, but still we suffer the same health issues related to inactivity and obesity.
People find it hard to stick to a sport!
They don’t really know what sport to do and when they think they’ve got it all figured out, it’s an unorganized bunch of fuzzy plans and goals that are way to hard to reach.
Unless you have the right frame of mind and the right program…
This is where I come in.
Why not try running?
If you join my mailing list, you get a free download of the First 6 Weeks of Running.
Actually it starts out walking then leads into you running for 30 minutes.
I send you weekly motivation, along with tips to get you to the next step.
It’s the run/walk way!