How to Run 5k in 30 Minutes
If you want to learn how to run 5K in 30 minutes you first have to build more mileage in your week and each run has to have a purpose…
If you’ve been running for 3 months, it’s time to think about going faster.
- Pick one day in your week to run longer than your other 2 or 3 days…
- Make sure that you run and then rest the day before and after, especially since your a beginner runner running 5K.
- Increase your mileage by no more than 10% per week so that you don’t strain your muscles and your body.
How to Run 5K in 30 Minutes and The Benefits of getting your 5K under 30 minutes!
- You’ll burn more calories and become a stronger runner!
- You’ll feel your other running days are becoming easier!
- You’ll develop a good running focus and goal!
- you will build confidence in yourself and running!
Click on schedule to get 5K Program!
Learn more about Running Faster.
Join RunningMySpace today!
Please let me know in the comments section what you think!
Back To Top: How to Run 5K in 30 Minutes