Don’t let the busyness of life get in the way of what you really want for your running goals!
If you do not have the plan and continue to go running in a haphazard way, your dreams of being a confident runner and reaching the goal will quickly slide away.
Or, never happen at all.
Frustrating, isn’t it?
You have One Clear Goal.
“To Run Consistently!”
If you keep putting off consistency in your running, you are probably not following a plan.
You need a plan.
Plans are extremely important!
Plans are the map in which to follow and trace out your running journey.
Here’s the problem:
You are thinking of just the goal.
You spend so much time in the goal phase, you don’t do the steps that are needed to get you to your goal!
Here are some great goals.
- ”I want to be a runner.”
- ”I want to run 5K.”
- ”I want to run faster.”
Switch your thinking around and say…
- ”I am a runner because I run Mondays, Thursday and Saturdays and making these real appointments to myself. I haven’t missed a day!”
- ”I’m running in a 5K race this spring and following a 5K plan I have pinned up on the fridge”
- ”I’m running faster now because once a week I’m adding interval training to my running plan.”
Tiny steps, that’s it!
- It ONLY takes a moment to give your self this time. Sit down and give yourself space to create 1 running goal.
- Research how and what you need to do to develop the perfect plan for you and your goal.
- Break the first week down into tiny doable steps.
- If you are stuck during the process, you have me to help you!
*You have 2 choices today.*
1. Make the plan of what you need to do to get to the goal.
2. Or stay stuck.
The choice is always yours…
Please leave a comment and let me know how you’ve reached your running goals or going to reach Them.
Back to top: The Plan To Get you To The Goal